Group 3. 170mm Heavy Cleaver. Leaf Spring Carbon Steel. Stabilized Maple + Resin Handle (SOLD SEPARATELY)
(SOLD SEPARATELY)(SOLD SEPARATELY)(SOLD SEPARATELY)
Knives are numbered from top to bottom
Blade Length: 170mm
Spine Thickness: 80mm
Style: Heavy Cleaver/Chopper
Steel: Nashiji Finish Leaf Spring (NOT RUST RESISTANT)
Hardness: 55-56 HRC
Handle: Leaf Spring Carbon Steel. Stabilized Maple + Resin Handle. Black Micarta Ferrule
1. Gently wash knife blade with soap and water. Please don’t scrub the knife handle with sponge.
2. NEVER clean in the dishwasher.
3. NEVER soak the handle of your knife in water while washing.
4. Dry immediately and completely every after use and before storing
5. To retain the smoothness of your knife’s handle, maintain monthly with mineral oil.
Hand-wash in warm water and towel dry.
Do not cut frozen foods / bones.
Use a leather strop, not a honing steel, to hone your knives.
Use a whetstone to sharpen your knife
Use your knife only for what it’s supposed to be used for.
Never put your knife in the dishwasher.