Group 2. 215mm K-tip Gyuto. Sandvik 14c28n. Stabilized Maple + Resin. 5000 year Old Bog Oak Ferrule (SOLD SEPARATELY)
Knives are numbered from top to bottom.
Blade Length: 215mm
Spine Thickness: 2.5mm
Weight: 140-150g. (this is a very light and thin knife)
Style: K-tip Gyuto
Steel: Sandvik 14c28n (Stainless)
Hardness: 57 HRC
Handle: Stabilized Maple + Resin. 5000 year Old Bog Oak Ferrule
1. Gently wash knife blade with soap and water. Please don’t scrub the knife handle with sponge.
2. NEVER clean in the dishwasher.
3. NEVER soak the handle of your knife in water while washing.
4. Dry immediately and completely every after use and before storing
5. To retain the smoothness of your knife’s handle, maintain monthly with mineral oil.
Hand-wash in warm water and towel dry.
Do not cut frozen foods / bones.
Use a leather strop, not a honing steel, to hone your knives.
Use a whetstone to sharpen your knife
Use your knife only for what it’s supposed to be used for.
Never put your knife in the dishwasher.