C. 170mm Nakiri. Damascus AUS10. Stabilized Maple + Resin (SOLD SEPARATELY)
(SOLD SEPARATELY)(SOLD SEPARATELY)
Knives are numbered from top to bottom
Spine Thickness: 2.3mm
Steel: 67 Layers Folded Steel. AUS10 Core
Handle: Stabilized Maple
1. Gently wash knife blade with soap and water. Please don’t scrub the knife handle with sponge.
2. NEVER clean in the dishwasher.
3. NEVER soak the handle of your knife in water while washing.
4. Dry immediately and completely every after use and before storing.
5. To retain the smoothness of your knife’s handle, maintain monthly with mineral oil.
Hand-wash in warm water and towel dry.
Do not cut frozen foods / bones.
Use a leather strop, not a honing steel, to hone your knives.
Use a whetstone to sharpen your knife
Use your knife only for what it’s supposed to be used for.
Never put your knife in the dishwasher.