240mm Gyuto. Nashiji Finish Leaf Spring. Rosewood
Blade Length: 240mm
Spine Thickness: 2mm
Weight: 195-210 g.
Steel: Nashiji Finish Leaf Spring (NOT RUST RESISTANT)
Hardness: 60-61 HRC
Handle: Rosewood (*WOOD GRAIN AND WOOD COLOR MAY VARY)
1. Gently wash knife blade with soap and water. Please don’t scrub the knife handle with sponge.
2. NEVER clean in the dishwasher.
3. NEVER soak the handle of your knife in water while washing.
4. Dry immediately and completely every after use and before storing
5. To retain the smoothness of your knife’s handle, maintain monthly with mineral oil.
Hand-wash in warm water and towel dry.
Do not cut frozen foods / bones.
Use a leather strop, not a honing steel, to hone your knives.
Use a whetstone to sharpen your knife
Use your knife only for what it’s supposed to be used for.
Never put your knife in the dishwasher.