150mm Double Beveled Honesuki. Leaf Spring Carbon Steel. Amboyna Burl. Copper
(SOLD SEPARATELY)(SOLD SEPARATELY)(SOLD SEPARATELY)(SOLD SEPARATELY)
Knives are numbered from Top to Bottom
(NOT RUST RESISTANT)(NOT RUST RESISTANT)(NOT RUST RESISTANT)
Blade Height: 40mm
Spine Thickness: 4mm
Style: Double Beveled Honesuki
Steel: Leaf Spring (not rust-resistant)
Handle: Amboyna Burl
NOT RUST RESISTANT
1. Gently wash knife blade with soap and water. Please don’t scrub the knife handle with sponge.
2. NEVER clean in the dishwasher.
3. NEVER soak the handle of your knife in water while washing.
4. Dry immediately and completely every after use and before storing
5. To retain the smoothness of your knife’s handle, maintain monthly with mineral oil.
Hand-wash in warm water and towel dry.
Do not cut frozen foods / bones.
Use a leather strop, not a honing steel, to hone your knives.
Use a whetstone to sharpen your knife
Use your knife only for what it’s supposed to be used for.
Never put your knife in the dishwasher.