135mm Petty Knife. Nashiji 154CM Stainless Steel. Teak Handle. Navy Blue Pakkawood Ferrule
Blade Length: 135mm
Spine Thickness: 2mm
Style: Petty Knife
Steel: Nashiji Finish. 154CM High Performance Stainless Steel
Hardness: 60 HRC
Handle: Teak Handle. Navy Blue Pakkawood Ferrule
1. Gently wash knife blade with soap and water. Please don’t scrub the knife handle with sponge.
2. NEVER clean in the dishwasher.
3. NEVER soak the handle of your knife in water while washing.
4. Dry immediately and completely every after use and before storing
5. To retain the smoothness of your knife’s handle, maintain monthly with mineral oil.
Hand-wash in warm water and towel dry.
Do not cut frozen foods / bones.
Use a leather strop, not a honing steel, to hone your knives.
Use a whetstone to sharpen your knife
Use your knife only for what it’s supposed to be used for.
Never put your knife in the dishwasher.