180mm Gyuto. Shirogami #2. 5000 Year Old Bog Oak Handle
Blade Length: 180mm
Spine Thickness: 4.5 mm (aggressive distal taper)
Steel: San Mai Shirogami #2 (NOT RUST RESISTANT)
Hardness: 60 HRC
Handle: Stabilized 5000 Year Old Bog Oak Handle
1. Gently wash knife blade with soap and water. Please don’t scrub the knife handle with sponge.
2. NEVER clean in the dishwasher.
3. NEVER soak the handle of your knife in water while washing.
4. Dry immediately and completely every after use and before storing
5. To retain the smoothness of your knife’s handle, maintain monthly with mineral oil.
Hand-wash in warm water and towel dry.
Do not cut frozen foods / bones.
Use a leather strop, not a honing steel, to hone your knives.
Use a whetstone to sharpen your knife
Use your knife only for what it’s supposed to be used for.
Never put your knife in the dishwasher.