180mm Extra Tall Nakiri. Kurouchi Leaf Spring. Teak. Brass Pin
Blade Length: 180mm
Blade Height: 78mm
Spine Thickness: 2.8mm
Style: Extra Tall + Heavy Nakiri
Steel: Kurouchi Leaf Spring (NOT RUST RESISTANT)
Hardness: 60-61 HRC
Handle: Teak. Brass Pin (*WOOD GRAIN AND WOOD COLOR MAY VARY)
NOT RUST RESISTANT. NOT A BONE CHOPPER
1. Gently wash knife blade with soap and water. Please don’t scrub the knife handle with sponge.
2. NEVER clean in the dishwasher.
3. NEVER soak the handle of your knife in water while washing.
4. Dry immediately and completely every after use and before storing
5. To retain the smoothness of your knife’s handle, maintain monthly with mineral oil.
Hand-wash in warm water and towel dry.
Do not cut frozen foods / bones.
Use a leather strop, not a honing steel, to hone your knives.
Use a whetstone to sharpen your knife
Use your knife only for what it’s supposed to be used for.
Never put your knife in the dishwasher.